The second edition of our Creative Fellowship will be happening this year. Find out more about what our Creative Fellowship is about and what happened in our first edition.
The *SCAPE Creative Fellowship programme is a startup programme built to turn ideas into creative businesses. The 2nd edition Fellowship brings together aspiring entrepreneurs in the creative industry to experience open innovation and business readiness.
Over a period of 20 weeks, the participants gone through a curriculum to coach them on business fundamentals, lean canvas, audience discovery, branding, storytelling and pitching as they work towards implementing their business ideas under the guidance of our partner, StartupX.
Meet our *SCAPE Creative Fellowship teams:
|Hypervalence is a gamified co-creation platform for artists and fans. Join the quest to make the next hit with your favorite artists and friends.
|Kopi Date||Kopi Date curates thoughtful 1 on 1 dates over coffee at unique spaces in Singapore.
|Knock Knock||An online platform that provides elevated furnishing to property agents and landlords, by partnering independent furniture brands to create curated environments that are both beautiful and functional.
|Meerks||A mobile tracking startup that aims to create a sustainable self-charging GPS tracker shoe-soles, integrated with an app to keep loved ones safe.
|Studio Two-Three||A music production studio that provides solutions and services to businesses and individuals.
Thank you to our panel of mentors:
- Chua Yuxuan – Group Executive, HEPMIL Media Group
- Eugene Soh – Founder, Mind Palace
- Johanan Sen – CSO, Dentsu Aegis Network
- Raj Singh – Founder, Vanpeak
- Ryan Sim – Co-founder, We The People
- Tay Kae Fong – Founder, Binomial Consulting
- Vera Sun – Founder, KpopKart
- Zelia Leong – Co-founder, Anywhr
We aim to support creative talent to seize opportunities, learn to be globally competitive
and equip themselves with essential business skills to jumpstart their startups. This is a
first-of-its-kind programme specifically designed from the ground up to serve an
underserved market. It will create opportunities for founders and startups to grow, make
careers and businesses out of their talents and passion.
Who is it for?
The *SCAPE Creative Fellowship programme is catered for future-ready youth innovators,
makers and doers in the various creative industries e.g. music, film, dance, performing arts,
local arts and even esports!
- Entrepreneurship masterclasses : Workshops and masterclasses to equip
participants with skills and tips to build their companies.
- Opportunity to testbed in *SCAPE : Test out your idea at *SCAPE with supporting
partners and potential clients
- Funding opportunities : StartupX works with selected teams to administer the
application of various funding opportunities (i.e. up to S$30,000) from SG Founder
Grant). Find out more about the SG Founder Grant here. *Terms and conditions apply
- Creative mentors : Hands-on support and coaching mentorship from our awesome
and dedicated mentors
- StartupX coaches : Monthly check-in with the StartupX coaches to review your
progress, identify challenges and receive support in your entrepreneurial journey
- Collaborative Workspace : 3 months co-work space at HubQuarters with unlimited
access 24/7 for shortlisted teams
- 12 Aug – 22 Sep 2019: Launch & Open Call
- 23 Sep – 11 Oct 2019: Selection & Interview
- 15 Oct 2019: Announcement of teams
- 23 Oct – 13 Nov 2019: Entrepreneurship masterclasses
- 20 Nov 2019: Pitch Day
- Dec 2019 – Feb 2020: Test-bedding for 6 selected teams
- 20 Mar 2020: Creative Fellowship Showcase
Presented by: *SCAPE
Co-organised by: StartupX
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org