Advisory for *SCAPE Programming, Events and Temporary Closure of Recreational Outlets
In line with Ministry of Health’s advisory on 24 Mar 2020, *SCAPE is implementing the following safe distancing measures.
1) Programming Activities and Events
All programming activities and events will be deferred or cancelled till 30 April 2020. *SCAPE will be conducting programmes online where possible. More details will be available via *SCAPE’s individual programming updates.
2) Measures to Reduce and Manage Crowds
- Placed floor stickers on *SCAPE Level 4 and 5 to mark out the dance area (1m by 1m), and remind dancers to keep a safe distance of 1m apart from one another.
- Placed floor stickers (500mm x 500mm) in the lifts of *SCAPE mall to promote safe distancing.
- Increased security guard patrols to check and discourage any gathering of more than 10 people in a single location.
- Displayed notices and posters prominently, to promote personal hygiene and safe distancing measures.
- Implemented temperature screening and health declaration measures, including turning away youths who are unwell.
3) Temporary Closure of Facilities and Recreational Outlets
The following facilities and recreational outlets will be closed from 26 Mar to 30 Apr 2020:
- *SCAPE HubQuarters’ Foyer
- *SCAPE Outdoor Sky Terraces at Level 3, 4 and 5
- *SCAPE Playspace
- Recreational outlets: Trapped, Darts Legend, Play Nation, Manekineko, School of Thought, Vivistop and Maddspace
*SCAPE is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all our youths, staff, tenants as well as events partners/agencies. We seek the co-operation of all parties as we work together to overcome the challenges arising from COVID-19.
The *SCAPE Team
27 Mar 2020