Advisory on *SCAPE Programming Adjustments and Mall Operations
In view of the Ministry of Health’s advisory dated 21 April 2020, *SCAPE will be enforcing the following measures from 7 April 2020 to 1 June 2020 (inclusive):
1) Programming Activities and Events
All physical programming activities and events will be deferred or cancelled till 1 June 2020.
2) Closure of *SCAPE Co-Working Space, Food & Beverage (F&B) and Institutional/Recreational Outlets
The following facilities and Institutional/recreational outlets will be closed to the public from 7 Apr 2020 to 1 Jun 2020.
- *SCAPE HubQuarters’ foyer and co-working space on level 4
- *SCAPE outdoor terraces at level 3, 4 and 5
- *SCAPE Playspace
- Institutional/recreational outlets: Darts Legend, MADDspace, Mages Institute of Excellence, Manekineko, O School, Ocean Butterflies Recording Studio, Play Nation, School of Thought, Trapped Real Escape Room and Vivistop Orchard
- F&B outlets: Miss Tea, MaoTea, Al Capone, Al Capone’s Salad Shawarma Supplies, I’m Kim Junior Korean BBQ Buffet, Jjan by the Maverick Co., La Cremeria, Su Superstar Korean Cuisine and The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
3) Operational Hours of Tenants providing Essential Services
The following F&B outlets will remain open to the public from 7 Apr 2020 to 1 Jun 2020, for takeaway only and strictly no dining-in.
|#02-43||McDonald’s||Mon – Sun: 8AM – 9PM|
|#02-27/18B||Fish Tales||Mon – Sun: 12PM – 8PM|
|#02-40||Subway||Sun – Thu: 8AM – 10PM
Fri – Sat: 8AM – 11PM
|#03-03||Pope Jai Thai||Mon – Sun: 11AM – 9PM|
The following services outlets will remain open to the public from 7 Apr 2020 to 1 Jun 2020.
|#02-07/08||DBS Bank||Mon – Sun
|#02-36||The Infinity Hair Art||Fri: 4PM – 9PM
Sat: 11AM – 3PM
We emphasise the importance of staying home during this period to break local transmission and protect our community. We would also like to encourage all youths to reach out in creative ways, especially the vulnerable segments, such as through creating engaging videos.
*SCAPE is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all our youths, staff, tenants as well as events partners/agencies. We seek the co-operation of all parties as we work together to overcome the challenges arising from COVID-19.
For latest updates on COVID-19, please visit moh.gov.sg.
The *SCAPE Team
11 May 2020