The Open Youth Category is open to:
- Any Singaporeans or PR ages 15-35 years old (before 31st December 2021) during the time of submission.
- Youths ages 15-35 years old (before 31st December 2021) *residing in Singapore during the time of submission.
- with a valid long-term pass (e.g. EP/SP/LTVP). Proof of identity for verification may be required, and must be produced upon request.
Ensure you have read through the terms and conditions before you submit your films.
- All submissions must be submitted via the online submission form. Any other forms of submission will not be accepted.
- All submissions must be received no later than 2359hrs (GMT +8) on 30 April 2021.
- All submissions are required to be uploaded onto the platform listed on the online submission form. Both URL and password (if any) must be provided.
- All non-English submissions must have English subtitles.
- Upon request, the Applicant or shortlisted Applicant (otherwise known as “Shortlisted Nominees”) would be required to submit original screenplay or storyboard to facilitate the jury process.
- Without prejudice to any other provision herein contain, each submission hereunder must be an original work. It must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual properties of any person or entity.
- Submissions must not contain obscene or pornographic material; must not contain threatening or defamatory statements about any person, company, organisation or entity; must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, company or entity; and must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations
Container Format: QuickTime (.mov)
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (16:9 letterbox or pillar box if film is in another native aspect ratio)
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 PROGRESSIVE
Frame Rate: 24 or 25 FPS only
Audio: Stereo Channels, AAC codec, 48kHz sample rate
Maximum Duration: 30 minutes including opening title and closing credits
Are you currently a media student? SUBMIT YOUR FILM under the Media Student Category