Meet the Masters is a series of talks where industry veterans/thought leaders/entrepreneurs will be invited down to share their experience and journey to aspiring youth entrepreneurs.
Previous Meet the Masters:
Leaders in the Age of Disruptive Innovation (12 Jan 2019)
1) Quek Siu Rui, Co-Founder, CEO Carousell
2) Kevin Fitzgerald, Regional Director- Asia, Xero
3) Kelvin Teo, Co-Founder,Funding Societies | Modalku
4) Kenny Choy, Co-Founder, Sqkii
Li Hong Yi, Deputy Director, GovTech
Unconventional Occupations- Taking the Road Less Travelled (30 March 2019)
1) Jayf “Babael” Soh, CEO & Founder, Resurgence
2) Harmony Tee, Funeral Director & Founder, Harmony Funeral Care
3) Brillyn Toh, Managing Partner, Hock Siong & Co.
4) Lyn Kua, Marketing Director & Co-Founder, Assemble Singapore
Teo Ser Luck, Entrepreneur, Investor, Member of Parliament, Former Minister of State
Business For Good- Sustainability vs Impact (20 July 2019)
1) Terence Chia, Entrepreneurship Development Lead of LIEN Centre for Social Innovation@SMU
2) Yoke Pean Thye, Co-Founder of WISE -WASH in Southeast Asia
3) Carrie Tan, Founder and Executive Director of Daughters Of Tomorrow
4) Edward Yee, Co-Founder of Givfunds
Alfie Othman, Chief Executive Officer, raiSE Singapore.
Can You Turn Your Creativity into a Lucrative Business? (9 October 2019)
1) Ho Jia Jian, Co-Founder & CEO, Viddsee
2)Sano Shimano, Music Director & Founder, Hypesound Co.
3)Deniece Grace Foo, Co-Founder & Creative Director, MADDspace
4) Vrinda Bahl,, Growth Strategist, MAGES Studio
Moderated by : Denise Teo, Partner & Program Manager, NewYork.SG
The Future of Retail Entrepreneurship (28 November 2019)
1) Rachel Lim, Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
2) Nikki Chua, Co-Founder of Retailers Market
3) Rani Dhaschainey, Founder of The Curve Cult
4) Emile Dumont, Founder of The Posture Lab
Let us know who you would like to hear from! Drop us a mail at email@example.com!