Intern, Special Project (Transformation)
|Job Title||Intern, Special Project (Transformation)|
|Duration||3 to 6 months|
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the transformation taskforce in ensuring smooth operations:
- Perform the role of secretariat to facilitate discussions, focus groups, surveys, reporting processes and adherence to agreed
- Participate in and solicit responses from all discussions with internal stakeholders across functional units in the organisation to drive desired outcomes.
- Contribute and, in part, represent youth perspectives on how *SCAPE can successfully reinvent to retain her value proposition to youths today and in future and pilot new ways of
- Assist conduct of change initiation and management where necessary
- Candidate with aptitude for involvement in other areas of function within the organisation may be given the opportunity.
1. Knowledge and Experience
- Currently receiving tertiary education (polytechnics and universities) in a relevant field, such as organisation development, business management and/or market
- Candidates with past internship experience in relevant fields may have an
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
2. Other Traits
- Team player and is able to work both within and across teams to ensure work is completed with appropriate input from others.
- Genuinely interested in supporting fulfilment of organisation goals and
- Good analytical problem solving and communication
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at any one time and prioritize
- Ensure information, facts and figures are accurate
- Respond as needed within an appropriate time-frame.
- Ability to organize effectively
- Ability to work calmly & effectively under pressure to tight
- Customer Service: focused with demonstrable ‘soft skills’ and empathy with user’s
- Delivery focused with a commitment to get the job
- Going the extra miles to exceed customer
Interested candidate may apply the job by sending your updated resume to email@example.com indicating your expected salary and date of availability.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.