|Department||Programming (Entrepreneurship & Careers)|
|Job Title||Executive/ Senior Executive, Programmes (Entrepreneurship & Careers)|
|Reports to||Senior Manager, Ecosystem Development (Entrepreneurship & Careers)|
Are you a community builder who is:
- interested in building communities for youths and with youths?
- a people person who enjoys interacting and working with diverse groups of people?
- someone with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills?
- a creative and analytical thinker who enjoys working in dynamic environment
- Your friends will call you a team player and self-starter with ability to manage multiple programmes simultaneously?
If you said yes to all the pointers, we would love to meet you!
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
As an Entrepreneurship & Careers – Executive/ Senior Executive, you will be part of a team that helps to drive partnership engagement, programming and community building to create an ecosystem of active collaborators. Through programming, we aim to guide and develop the next generation of creative youths, youth entrepreneurs and start-ups in their entrepreneurial journey or career pathway.
- Coordinate and facilitate existing programmes ranging from startup workshop, masterclass, bootcamp, hackathon, accelerator, networking, career developmental and partners-led programme if there are synergies or alignment.
- Conceptualise, plan, and execute new online and/or offline programmes based on the identified insights on youths’ trends or research findings relating to Entrepreneurship and Careers.
- Manage end-to-end aspect of a programme management within to achieve learning outcomes, including marketing communication, stakeholders engagement, event operations and report generation.
- Organize and manage community engagements as well as curate meaningful opportunities physically and digitally to cultivate collaborative culture among the youth members.
- Measure and evaluate programme partnership, mapping it back to *SCAPE Entrepreneurship & Careers programme’s workplan as well as ensuring longevity and relevance of programme.
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Develop and design partnership engagement and marketing activities, initiatives, and projects, ensuring they are executed on time, within budget and to a high standard.
- Research and develop new engagements and opportunities involving the Institution of Higher Learning (IHLs) programme partners, government agencies and relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain and update the database of partners and explore opportunities to meet organisation needs through these partnerships.
- Liaise and undertake partnership engagement activities, initiatives and projects that synergises and align with *SCAPE’s mission and key outcomes, including sponsorship evaluation for partnership opportunities.
- Responsible for growing the network of stakeholders within the ecosystem as well as coordinating daily operations relating to the network, including co-working space management.
- Minimum ITE/Diploma/Degree in business or relevant discipline
- 0-2 years of relevant working experiences
- Possess a keen interest and passion for youth development in entrepreneurship and knowledge of startup ecosystem is a plus
- Understanding of evolving youth needs and interests will be an advantage
- Experience in activating communities and coordinating community events
- Excellent oral, writing and presentation skills
- Team player with excellent networking, communication and interpersonal skills to
- be able to work with a diverse set of people
- People-oriented, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in project management will be an advantage
Interested candidate may apply the job by sending your updated resume to email@example.com indicating your expected salary and date of availability.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.