|Department||Digital Innovation and Technology|
|Job Title||System and Network Administrator|
|Duration||2 years contract (renewable)|
Key Task and Responsibilities
1. IT Systems Administrator
- Oversee the network, configure systems and servers according to organisation’s needs
- Manage Software and hardware installation, update and upkeep
- Data recovery and backup, setup and training on user accounts
- Maintenance of basic security best practices and manage cybersecurity
- Knowledge of script languages and programming tools
- Troubleshoot hardware and software related issues
- Understand databases and web-based technologies
- Works as support to resolve issues related to users and applications
2. Network Administrator
- Maintains computer and server infrastructure with focus on networking
- Configures, tests and takes care of network devices
- Installs, monitors and maintains set-up network
- Perform troubleshooting, rectification, protocol analyse and trace for any network related issue.
- Administer and manage IPv4 and IPv6 addressing scheme.
- Work with other contractors where required to deliver required network services.
- Perform checks on network health.
- Configuration, monitoring, fine-tuning, troubleshooting of all network system and servers.
3. Digital Transformation Support
- Ensure configuration, implementation, operation or support of requirement-specific and general IT systems in collaboration with other Service and Service providers
- Participate, advise and support the team in planning and execution of changes to the IT infrastructure and services where required
- Candidates with experience in supporting engagement programme delivery bridging Web 2.0 digital platforms into Web 3.0 applications will have an advantage.
- Conduct onboarding, workshop and awareness training for end users (where applicable)
- Manage IT procurement and services for hardware equipment, software, services and subscriptions for end user systems.
- Create, maintain, update and improve process, procedure and work instruction, user-guide, and technical documentation.
- Provide support for internal and external audit, compliance, governance, QMS, ITSM, and related work.
- Minimum diploma in relevant areas of study.
- At least 2 years of relevant and demonstrable experience in IT systems and network administration is required. Candidates with more relevant experience may be considered for the Assistant Manager role.
- Server hardware and IT Infrastructure and network equipment (Setup / Install / Configure / Troubleshooting / Maintenance).
- DMBS like MSSQL, preferably with basic database administration hands-on.
- Enterprise backup solutions like Veeam, Veritas Solutions Suites.
- Virtualization such as VMware, MS-Hyper-V and related technology.
- Common networking protocols and services like SMB, DHCP, DNS, SFTP/FTP, File & Print, VPN.
- Operating enterprise routers/switches, firewalls, load balancers, domain name servers (DNS), bandwidth management system, and server/platform systems.
- Network diagnosis and troubleshooting and be IPv6 trained with relevant hands-on experience.
- Security governance, security operations and security technologies such as system hardening, IDS/IPS, firewall, monitoring, and incident management.
- Document standard applications operating procedures, process and work instruction.
- Certified Network Administrator – Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or equivalent is desirable
Salary commensurate according to relevance of work experience and qualifications. Interested candidate may apply the job by sending your updated resume to email@example.com indicating your expected salary and date of availability.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.