Intern, Digital and Innovation Technology
|Department||Digital and Innovation Technology (DIT)|
|Job Title||Intern, DIT|
|Duration||3 to 6 months|
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the digital transformation taskforce in ensuring smooth operations:
- Perform the role of secretariat to facilitate discussion, conceptualisation processes and adherence to agreed timelines.
- Participate in all discussions with internal stakeholders, external vendors and partners in driving desired outcome for *SCAPE.
- Contribute perspectives and technical knowledge on how new/emerging technologies and digital solutions can be employed and implemented to bring real-world improvements across different functional units within the organisation, such as but not limited to:
- UI/UX design
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- Immersive technologies (VR/AR/MR/XR)
- Web 0 platforms and applications
- Blockchain applications
- Assist conduct of user requirements gathering, user acceptance testing and user product training where
- Candidate with aptitude for involvement in other areas of function within the organisation may be given the opportunity.
1. Knowledge and Experience
- Currently receiving tertiary education (polytechnics and universities) in a relevant
- Candidates with demonstrable deep interest and attempts in engaging and applying relevant innovative technologies will have an advantage.
2. Other traits
- Team player and is able to work both within and across teams to ensure work is completed with appropriate input from others.
- Genuinely interested in supporting fulfilment of organisation goals and
- Good analytical problem solving and communication
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at any one time and prioritize
- Ensure information, facts and figures are accurate
- Respond as needed within an appropriate time-frame.
- Ability to organize effectively
- Ability to work calmly & effectively under pressure to tight
- Customer Service: focused with demonstrable ‘soft skills’ and empathy with user’s
- Delivery focused with a commitment to get the job
- Going the extra miles to exceed customer
Interested candidate may apply the job by sending your updated resume to email@example.com indicating your expected salary and date of availability.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.