Intern, Marketing & Communication
|Department||Marketing & Communication|
- Fun & Dynamic Working Environment
- Good compensations & Benefits
- Hybrid Working Arrangement
We are looking for a fun-loving creative intern to join our MarCom team!
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work under the supervision of Marcom staff to plan and develop marcom campaigns to promote *SCAPE and its programming clusters to the youths (between 15 and 35 years old).
- Create interesting social media content and videos for each of the social media channels – Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and Telegram.
- Create thematic playlist for *SCAPE Spotify.
- Build content for *SCAPE website.
- Execute and track KPI on each Marcom campaign.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, or related field
Salary commensurate according to relevance of work experience and qualifications. Interested candidate may apply the job by sending your updated resume to email@example.com indicating your expected salary and date of availability.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.