|Department||Programmes (Creative Arts)|
|Job Title||Senior Executive / Assistant Manager|
|Duration||2 years contract (renewable)|
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Cultivate, engage and develop local aspiring youth artists and arts communities at *SCAPE through targeted and purposeful programming. Specifically in the areas of contemporary music or visual arts and/or
interdisciplinary arts, this entails:
- Brainstorming and conceptualising new and/or revised programme plans and concepts with the Creative Arts team as allocated by supervisor,
- Proposing programme plans and concepts for supervisor’s approval and carry through with the implementation through physical and digital (web 2.0 and 3.0) mediums,
- Collaborating with marketing communication stakeholders in defining and executing marketing objectives, specifications, and concepts to facilitate design of advertising, media, print and mail campaign materials,
- Preparing of just-in-time updates to supervisor and post-event reports that track and analyse efficacy and trends, amongst other factors,
- Ensuring that project and department milestones and/or goals are met through successful implementation of programmes and appropriate utilisation of allocated budget, and
- Providing necessary administrative support and work with relevant internal and external parties to ensure effective communication and successful execution of *SCAPE programmes and initiatives.
- Identify and propose strategic partnerships with external organisations and individuals to strengthen programming outcomes and arts ecosystem.
- Collaborate with other youth organisations, partners and relevant stakeholders to align and add value to youths’ experience with *SCAPE.
- Take on mentorship and leadership roles as assigned by supervisor.
- Sharpen understanding of youth needs in the arts by keeping connected with both local and global evolving trends.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor in timely and effective manner.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum diploma in any discipline. Music or visual arts-related and/or arts management qualifications may have an advantage.
- Requires at least 2 years of relevant prior work experience. Candidates with more experience in leading a team and delivering both music or visual arts and interdisciplinary arts programmes in physical and digital forms will be considered for the Assistant Manager role.
- Possess a keen interest and passion for youth development through the arts. Understanding of evolving youth needs and interests is needed.
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of local contemporary music ecosystem. Possessing links to networks within the ecosystem will be an advantage.
- People-oriented, with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work beyond regular work hours when required.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Creative, meticulous, with good problem-solving skills.
- Results-oriented and able to work under pressure
Salary commensurate according to relevance of work experience and qualifications. Interested candidate may apply the job by sending your updated resume to email@example.com indicating your expected salary and date of availability.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.