- What do I need in order to busk at *SCAPE?
- All solo applicants between the ages of 15 and 35 (inclusive), who is either a Singaporean or PR, interested and/or curious in busking are welcome.
- Can I busk if I am above 36 years old and above?
- Yes, you can! We just ask that within a group, at least 50% of the members MUST be between 15 – 35 years old (inclusive).
- Do I need parental consent if I am between 15 to 17 years old?
- Yes. All youth between 15 to 17 years old (inclusive) MUST complete an additional parental/guardian consent form. Upon successful registration, a separate form will be sent to you via email.
- Do I need to go for an audition before I can busk at *SCAPE?
- No. Audition is not required, just register with *SCAPE.
- Is there a maximum number of performers within a busking act?
- For safety, groups are advised to keep a maximum of 10 members.
- Are there restrictions to the busking acts?
- No. All genres are welcome.
- What is the maximum number of performers?
- For safety, groups are advised to keep to a maximum of 10 members.
- What types of acts can I bring to *SCAPE?
- All genres are welcome. As busking takes place in a shared public space, please be mindful and respectful of other users of the space. For instance, *SCAPE is surrounded by shops, hotels, residences and offices, please keep your volume just above the level of background street noise and ensure that it is not distorted. For further information, please refer to the BUSKING@*SCAPE Terms and Conditions.
- Can I sell my album during my busking act?
- No, we do not permit any sale of album or merchandise during your busking act.
- Where exactly within *SCAPE can I busk?
- Please busk only at the designated spot at *SCAPE’s Front of House (in front of *SCAPE’s sign next to McDonalds).
- Does *SCAPE provide equipment and power source?
- *SCAPE does not provide any equipment nor power source, buskers are advised to bring their own equipment (preferably battery operated, if applicable).
- Are buskers allow to receive gratuity from the public?
- Yes, buskers are allowed to receive gratuity during their busking act. However, they are to refrain from approaching the public aggressively.
- No one is occupying the designated spot at *SCAPE, can I just busk as and when I arrive at *SCAPE?
- All buskers MUST register with us at this link. You can only busk upon receiving an email confirmation.
- How will I know my preferred date and time is available?
- An email confirmation will be sent to you within 3 working days.
- What happens when there are multiple youth eyeing the same slot?
- In the event that multiple expressions of interest have been received for the same slot, *SCAPE will allocate the slot on a first come first served basis.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.