The *SCAPE Creative Fellowship programme is a highly selective accelerator programme that equips Singapore’s most promising young entrepreneurs and startups in the creative industry with the knowledge and skills necessary to take their ideas and innovations to the next level. Successful entrepreneurs will go through a series of content workshops, practical beta tests, and mentorship sessions to help them turn their startup into a scalable business over a period of 10 weeks. The 3-month programme will end with a Demo Day and a Showcase to an audience of potential clients, mentors and investors.
Who is it for?
The programme is built for young innovators in creative industries: music, dance, film, performing arts, and esports & gaming.
27th July – 13th August: Applications are open, they will close at 6pm SGT on Thursday 13th August
19th August: Interview & Selection
25th August: Announcement of selected teams
1st September- 3rd November: Workshops / Masterclasses
5th November: Demo Day and Showcase
- Applicants must be a Singapore Citizen or a Permanent Resident
- Founders must fall under the ‘Youth’ category (15 – 35 years old)
- Workshops: Workshops and masterclasses with experts to equip startups with knowledge
and skill sets to develop and test a minimum viable product
- The chance to network and meet with creative industry experts and mentors who can help
you develop your business ideas
- Be part of the Google for Startups community:
- Access to over 50 Google Tech Hubs around the world in 20 countries
- Credits for various Google products like Google Cloud and Google Apps
- Mentoring and clinics/workshops by Google experts
- Access to Google global startup programmes exclusive to Google partners
- Be part of the Found8’s virtual membership: access to all the events at Found8 as well as
being onboarded with our community of 1000 members who are in the innovation
ecosystem in Singapore
- Access up to $100k worth of Business and Lifestyle perks
- 1 year of complimentary HubQuarters’ hotdesking membership for the youth startups
Who can apply?
Young creative entrepreneurs between the age of 15 and 35 who are Singaporean citizens or permanent residents can apply to be a part of the *SCAPE Creative Fellowship programme, and when Singapore government guidelines allow, use the *SCAPE space, to develop their ventures over the course of 3 months. If you are launching or have recently launched your venture and want the support of a startup community, this could be for you!
The main purpose of the *SCAPE Creative Fellowship is to help young entrepreneurs in the early stages of venture creation. If you are selected to join the programme, we will work with you to establish your business goals and coach you through achieving these objectives. 3 months isn’t that long and we want to make sure that you make the most of your time as our Creative Fellows. Successful participants will be asked to commit up to 6 hours per week to engage with workshops and mentoring activities. Attendance and engagement is mandatory throughout for Creative Fellows
– Please only apply if you are willing and able to commit this time.
Register HERE to apply!
Deadline for registration before 6 pm on 13th August 2020.