Intern, Digital and Innovation Technology
|Department||Digital and Innovation Technology|
- Fun & Dynamic Working Environment
- Good compensations & Benefits
- Hybrid Working Arrangement
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the digital transformation taskforce in ensuring smooth operations:
- Perform the role of secretariat to facilitate discussion, conceptualisation processes and
adherence to agreed timelines.
- Participate in all discussions with internal stakeholders, external vendors and partners in
driving desired outcome for *SCAPE.
- Contribute perspectives and technical knowledge on how new/emerging technologies and
digital solutions can be employed and implemented to bring real-world improvements
across different functional units within the organisation, such as but not limited to:
- UI/UX design
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- Immersive technologies (VR/AR/MR/XR)
- Web 3.0 platforms and applications
- Blockchain applications
- Assist conduct of user requirements gathering, user acceptance testing and user product
training where needed.
- Candidate with aptitude for involvement in other areas of function within the organisation may be given the opportunity.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Currently receiving tertiary education (polytechnics and universities) in a relevant field.
- Candidates with demonstrable deep interest and attempts in engaging and applying relevant
innovative technologies will have an advantage.
- Team player and is able to work both within and across teams to ensure work is completed
- with appropriate input from others.
- Genuinely interested in supporting fulfilment of organisation goals and changes.
- Good analytical problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at any one time and prioritize effectively.
- Ensure information, facts and figures are accurate
- Respond as needed within an appropriate time-frame.
- Ability to organize effectively
- Ability to work calmly & effectively under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Customer Service: focused with demonstrable ‘soft skills’ and empathy with user’s issues.
- Delivery focused with a commitment to get the job done.
- Going the extra miles to exceed customer expectations.
Salary commensurate according to relevance of work experience and qualifications. Interested candidate may apply the job by sending your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your expected salary and date of availability.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.